Claims valid only from practices listed on the contracted service provider list (see here)
Eligible women must reside in Auckland or Waitemata DHB catchment, AND
ONE of the following be true:
- Economic Deprivation (Q5), OR
- Holds a Community Service Card (CSC), OR
- Maori or Pacific Ethnicity, OR
- At risk of poor outcomes from unplanned pregnancy
By submitting claim to POAC, the provider is confirming all eligibility criteria are met.
The following can be claimed for activity performed by a suitably trained clinician from one of the contracted service providers, for eligible patients residing in Auckland or Waitemata District Health Board area.
All fees are inclusive of GST, POAC administration fee is not claimable
Option 1: Submit via PMS form
Submit referral and claim through the normal POAC process, using the ADHB or WDHB POAC form within the PMS.
- Use diagnosis coding 'LARC Contraception'
- Claim using the set fee schedule (see above)
Option 2: Submit using web-based form
For those without access to the POAC PMS form, use the web based claim form here
For contracted providers only:
Credentialing and provider related queries
Contact Jesse Solomon:
email@example.com or (09) 535 7218