POAC RANGE OF SERVICES
The POAC service provides co-ordination and funding for a wide range of acute and non-acute services across the Auckland region.
- Acute care to avoid hospital admission
- Post acute care to support early discharge from hospital
- St John diversion service
- IV iron infusions (CMDHB only)
- Hepatitis C treatment
- Opioid Substitution Therapy (OST)
- Long acting reversible contraception (LARC)
- Zoledronate infusion subsidy for osteoporosis - FUNDING CAP HAS BEEN REACHED FOR 2019-20. FURTHER SUBSIDIES WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 1 JULY 2020.